Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, Its horrid weather here .. damp, drizzly and very cold.
I do hope its better where you are xxWell I ask myself.. what better excuse is there to stay warm and craft all day.
My Daughter has just called and brought me some gorgeous Lemon Roses and Three Pink Balloons :) It would have been my Lovely Sister's Birthday today.. .its the first one I haven't spent with her :( Amanda knew I would be feeling sad and came to say "Thinking of you Mum" she is a sweetie. We let two of the balloons go and watched them out of sight...travelling very fast might I add...lol so if you see two pink balloons sail past your rooftop send up a prayer for my sister Dot. Sorry I am wittering on abit, so now to other things xx
Here is my card today, its for Passion for Promarkers, and the challenge was set by Nic and is "Coffee and Cream" Which makes me I think its time I had one....where is the butler :)
I used Cream Cardstock...but its come out white on the photo's, I think the light today is so poor.
Promarkers used.. shale,Cocoa,Cinamon,Pastel Beige, Satin
Cool Grey2,Warm Grey2, oatmeal, Soft Peach, Powder Blue,Denim.
Stamp by Country Companions "Lovers Lane"
Brads, Ribbon & Lace from stash.
See you all soon Take care, Hugs Mau xx
Aaah, what a sweet image! A lovely card just perfect for coffee and creme!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Mau, love the image, we have had snow today, so stayed inside where it's nice a warm, love Irene
ReplyDeleteA stunning card love the colours and the lace and ribbon is fab. hugs Debbie x
ReplyDeleteHi Mau same rotten weather on the coast too..you def got your coffee n cream right gorgeous cute image great layout & colours
ReplyDeletelove it..off to make me milky coffee for supper..
smiles Christine xx
Hi Mau beautiful card love the colours you have used and I have a little award for you over on my blog if you would like to pick it up.
ReplyDeleteLizzie
Hi Maureen, this card is simply adorable, the image is sweet and the colour combo is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
Hi Mau, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteMau, this is beautiful! I love the image, and that touch of lace! Great color choices too!!! Hugs...
ReplyDeletegorgeous card mau.i love the adorable image.your colours are yummy and fab bow and details.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
Hi mau! I really love the image you have used and i havent seen it before (it's very cute).
ReplyDeleteYour colouring is fab! Thank you for joining us at PFP this week:=)
Oh, your card is so beautiful, and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
ReplyDeleteHugs :o)
what a thoughtful daughter you have.Your card is super STUNNING.Love the image n colours.xxx
ReplyDelete