Followers

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Handmade flower for Grace

Hi Everyone, hope you are enjoying the same beautiful weather that we are on the north East Coast, what a Glorious day its been. We have been to a local VW show as we have a Campervan and as we are trying to sell it we thought it was a good place to show it. We didn't manage to sell it sadly, but had lots of interest so we may get someone contact us later.
Well now to my card, I made this last night and I think I am quite pleased with it...that makes a change, lol Why is it we are never completely happy with our cards!! I set off thinking I am going to make the best card I have ever made, and I end up 65% happy..or far less in most cases.Once I have looked at all your fab blogs that percentage comes down to 20% happy..lol Do you all feel like this or is just me :( Well here it is anyway and I am entering it into the following challenges.
The Sugar Bowl Challenge 63 Erika's Sketch plus Handmade fower
I love Promarkers challenge 72..Include Flowers
Stamp something... use a Digi
Stamping for the weekend... favourite things

the image is Sugar Nellie's "Grace" and I have coloured her with Promarkers,

I made the Handmade flower by cutting circles and using Craft scissors and distress Ink, I am sure it won't be the last one I make as I really enjoyed making it.The Scroll design was cut out on the Cricut and I edged it with a Glittery Sakura Gel Pen.

Thanks for calling by my blog and all the encouraging comments you take the time to leave, I am so happy and very gratefull to you all xx Welcome to all my new Followers, I am so chuffed that you think I am worthy of another visit, hope I don't dissappoint you.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

21 comments:

  1. Lovely card Mau! Super sweet image, pretty colours and your flower is GORGEOUS! Lisa x

    PS. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mau, sounds like you've had a fab day today. Been pretty cloudy here down in kent. This is a beautiful card and I love your colours. The flower is gorgeous to!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mau :)

    This is gorgeous hun - you should be 100% happy with it! Its beautiful. Gorgeous image and your flower is knockout!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card mau.gorgeous colours and your flower is fantastic.love the beautiful image too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mau..you should be 100% happy with this card, it's a real stunner, so pretty and your handmade flowers are fabulous! I love it!

    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Maureen, I like the image the fab colours and your flowers are beautiful.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mau are you mad woman?? this is Totally Gorgeous awesome image colouring & that H/made flower is TDF ..I make DIY flowers with shaped nesties Scallops etc & punches.


    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there, this is a gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and great combination with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pah! It's ok I suppose!;-))

    Just in my most favourite colour with a superb flower and a sweet image...Hmmm I give it 110%
    Manda
    xx (Your daughter just incase anyone is thinking 'cheeky woman' lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you daughter... 110% will do I suppose. Hugs Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty ,i love your flowers - thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mau..me again!
    I have a question to ask of you..could you please email me....elaine@livesey2.co.uk

    Thank you

    Love Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Mau! Your card here is adorable sweetie! I also love these sweet Sugar Nellie stamps and they are so great to color too! Just don't have enough time to play with;(
    Thank you so much hun for taking the time to visit my bloga and for leaving such kind words, that was truly overwhelming:)
    Hugs to you and have a happy week!
    Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW.My fav colours.Gorgeous image,love your colouring in.Great layout n flower.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mau this is adorable. So sweet, so beautiful, so lovely. And such a fine colors and roses.
    Gr. Marja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just stunning as always Mau! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It shows you have used your favourite things. What an adorable creation! Thank you so much for joining in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning Mau, love the gorgeous image, so amazingly coloured and very beautiful details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning Mau. I love the border. Gorgeous colour and image. I'm meaning to buy this SN images, one day lol.

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my latest cards. Sorry for not visiting much as I was busy helping my hubby with picture framing. We have been really busy since the 1st of june but now we have caught up. I must find time to make few special birthdays soon.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mau, this is STUNNING!Love everything, the colours, image and that flower is gorgeous. Higs Sheryl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for calling by and leaving me such lovely comments, I read each and every one, and of course I am thrilled if you choose to follow my blog. I love having you along xxx
I am so grateful that you take the time to visit, it really does brighten my day. xxxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.